Popular Posts

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Best MOVIES I've watched so far~

MOVIES
     Movies and me, I can't tell you how addicted I am to cinemas and movies! $$$$$ gone with the movies! I could watch at least 2 movies a day in cinemas if I'm free. Call me crazy but, I'm telling you the truth~
      So let me show you my own "box office" chart for these few months....

1) yes FAST FIVE is on top of my chart!! :) 

2) Oh yes POTC:on stranger tides! This movie it is awesome!!! *without fast cars it is second in my list~ hahaha

3) Kung Fu Panda 2! twice the awesomeness~ 

4) super 8 with it's scary "alien"~ I am scared honestly! It's a monster~

5) This is our local movie~ Directed by Syamsul Yusof! and it is 7/10 for me~ it is better still than any other malay movies I've watched so far.



* looking forward to "transformers~" hahahaha p/s bring your student card along for discounts~ ^^ enjoy watching your favorite movies~ HUGS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment