Popular Posts

Monday, June 27, 2011

What Is So Amazing About Fast Five???


It's All About VIN DIESEL~
   To be honest, I watched fast five because of him! The hottest guy I've ever seen. (other than my boyfriend) :) hahahaa... To tell you the truth, those "Awesome" cars won't look so awesome without this man on the scene~ And hot babes without Vin, they aren't that hot! hahaha *hate me but I'm telling the truth. 
    
    Vin Diesel a.k.a Mark Sinclair Vincent was born on 18/07/1967 in New York. He's an actor, producer, director and also a screenwriter! He's one of my favorite actor! My dad brought back a dvd few years back, it's Riddick and we watched Vin on the screen, my mouth wide open *amazed! Since then I've never turn my back on any movies featuring him. Not to forget he's a son of a psychiastrist  and astrologer. WOW!
Also Paul Walker
      
     Oh don't tell me you don't know this man over here. O'connor remember? haha~ He's one of the guy that made me go mad! My eyes would stick-like-a-glue to the screen! Won't miss any movements he made. Paul Walker in Takers made me go lala when he went naked in one of the scene~ If you're under 18 you just don't get to watch this movie. *sorry

     Paul William Walker IV was born on September 12th in 1973 in Glendale, California. His mother was a fashion model, his father, a sewer contractor. Paul Walker IV is the oldest of five, having two brothers and two sisters. He is not yet married but he has a daughter named Meadow born in 1998, with his girlfriend Rebecca. His role in fast five, wowed me! A true lover, leaving everything behind him, and a good friend that Dom can trust. :) *future brother-in-law.

    p/s not to forget fast cars and THE ROCK! :) If you haven't watch Fast and Furious Five, go and watch it! I swear it is awesome! That is all for now, enough with Vin Diesel! hahaha HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment