Popular Posts

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformers and Shia LaBeouf

Shia LaBeouf ?
  I could not believe my eyes a few years ago when I saw him in "transformers" with MEGAN FOX!!! OMG! Honestly I thought he'd never gonna be this macho~ :) He's a cute little kid of Disney when I first saw him on TV. His TV series Even Stevens is one of my favorite TV show~ I used to sit and laugh at him, he's a funny little boy. But he's no longer stevens he's now a real man that I adores. 
Megan Fox and Shia awesome! Who thought he could hold Megan so soon! ;) hehe


Shia in 2005 :) he's so cute!!!

About Shia LaBeouf
       Shia Saide LaBeouf born on June 11 in 1986. He's an actor since 1996 till present day. He's a son of Shayna and Jeffery Craig LaBeouf. LaBeouf's mother is a Jewish, his father's Cajun. He practiced stand-up comedy and began performing at the age of ten. WOW! Even though he's a film star nowadays LaBeouf's still a man living in reality. He can't escape the fact that he's just like any of us. His driving licence was suspended in July 2008 for a year after he drink and drive and refuses the breathayzer examination. 

   As a human being, we made mistakes and we learnt from our pasts! We forgive and forget. We changed. We don't have to judge. I liked him. He's different. That is my only reason for writing about LaBeouf in my blog this time! 

*More to come JIM CARREY, ADRIANA LIMA, JOHNNY DEPP & etc~ keep on reading my blog. I'll update a.s.a.p! Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment