Popular Posts

Monday, July 18, 2011

Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey the man that makes me laugh till it hurts!
   I am a big fan of COMEDY! And yes Jim is one of my favorite man in history~ He is so hard to resist! The way he smile, his funny face, the way he talks! hahaha His movie DUMB AND DUMBERER is one of his movie that made me laugh till my stomach ache! It is almost 12 midnight and the movie's featuring him, so I stay still waiting for him to appear, guess what, my dad also stuck with the movie with me till 2 a.m! Mommy's nagging!


   He is so cute! :)
Jim in DUMB AND DUMBERER~
Jim in Fun With Dick And Jane
Fun With Dick And Jane


About Jim Carrey
   Born as JAMES EUGENE CARREY, on January 17th, 1962 in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada. He's a Canadian-American actor, comedian, singer and also a writer. He is married twice, and believe me he had a gorgeous daughter! 
Carrey's house now~ 

   He's a son of Kathleen the homemaker and Percy Carrey an accountant and musician! He has three older siblings, John, Patricia and Rita. His mother was a French, Scottish and Irish descent and his father was from French Canadian ancestry. He was raised Roman Chatolic.
He attended Aldershot High School.

  More about Carrey you can just google them! :) That is all for now~ HUGS! Have fun reading~



No comments:

Post a Comment