Popular Posts

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Transformers 3 : Dark Of The Moon

                      AWESOME and WORTH WATCHING!


     I am honestly not a big fan of Transformers and I've never been watching the first and second movies! But then my boyfriend asked me out and watch it with him. I thought i is gonna be boring! But DAMN! It's AWESOME! 

   Sam without Mikaela seems different! I am not saying that his new girlfriend ain't hot but I'd love to watch Megan Fox in this movies because she's damn HOT and worth dying for! She's tanned and not that kind of girl that easily cry over small matters. She's the one that work hard and did everything for Sam! But anyway, this third movie aren't really focused on RELATIONSHIPS! 


   It's about SENTINEL PRIME and OPTIMUS PRIME and their history! Megatron is using Sentinel to bring their planet to earth! THE rest of this you can watch in the movie itself~ 


Megan Fox 
Rosie in Transformers III

No comments:

Post a Comment