Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MY TIME AND YOUR TIME~


I'm writing this because it is the truth!
 When I was younger, 10-16 years old, I don't have FACEBOOK account, I don't have TWITTER and I don't even have Friendster!  You think I'm kidding you? No, I'm not. When did I go online then? Only when I need information for my assignments or homework and only for lyrics. You don't believe me? TRUST me, I had a hard life. Maybe I get near the PC once a month. I came from a small town where the people is so Kind and trustworthy, where the people cares more about each other,and parents cares more about their kids education.

  My mom and dad divorced when I was 8 and my sister and I live separately. I went to live with my mother's side, with my grandma. I don't have any long house, but yet I had a chance to live there for a few years with my grandma. My mom and dad, they're busy with their issues. Me? I'm living a normal life, although they weren't there when I need them but I still love them to the most! 

 The saddest moment of life is when I am being a subject of gossips, where my mom and dad were the one to blame. I don't blame them at all. It's FATE and whatever God planned for you it will work out perfectly. I pray for them to get back together. My childhood is wonderful! I came from a poor family, and I know how hard life used to be. I know how does it feel to go BROKE and to stand the hunger! 

  When I see those kids nowadays, they had a good life, but I guess their parents pamper them too much! I'm not jealous with their "good life" but I'm worried that they might "forget who they really are and what is their responsibilities as a child". Some kids had it all, asking their parents to buy things for them, shockingly some might blackmail their own mother, for example if she didn't buy her a new lap top she won't study hard and she will fail her exams! 

  During my time, we just study and listen to the eldest! We didn't just say no. We obey. W e aren't stupid, we just want to show some respect. When my parents agreed to live together again, I AM THE HAPPIEST HUMAN BEING ON EARTH! I am grateful! I lowered my voice when I speak to my dad, I listen to them, never asked for anything unless it is necessary. I didn't buy new shoes every year, if my last year's shoes is still okay, I'll reuse it! 

  And nowadays, teens of 12-16 years old, they thought they're smart enough to disobey their parents. Honestly it shows. Some might spend most of their time with their friends, perhaps hanging out and just wasting their time doing things that aren't necessary. Please if you're reading this, time won't wait for you, your parents they're growing older, one day they might not be there for you! Who are gonna be there for you? You can get a work??? Without good grades nowadays you won't find any job! No one wants to hire you! EDUCATION is very important! 
teens
more time on facebook than on books!



  Life it ain't easy! There's a lot of things I want to write but I am having my final semester exam next week! So kids, fellow friends, just pray for a better start! HUGS! May God bless~ be with your parents when they're still alive, and appreciate them. There's no best friends better than them! :)

  

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this one. Teenagers nowadays are so ungrateful. Some will try to commit suicide when their parents dont want to buy what they are asking for.

    ReplyDelete